Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
This is the first year of Swarovski Crystal Snowflakes ever released by the Royal Canadian Mint. This has got to be the most beautiful and well done snowflake in the entire series. There is just something special about the shape of the crystals, and the colors in which they sparkle. Is it iridescent, or rainbow? The snowflake design was carved with such delicate intricacy and careful grace. The combined effect is that of spectacular beauty. This will be a coin to always treasure, and to frequently admire. The included numbered certificate of authenticity tells "The Art of Winter."
- Contains 1 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Comes in a plastic capsule inside a red clamshell presentation box.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large intricate snowflake with crystal detailing.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 2007 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 Crystal Snowflake coin to your cart today!