The Rwanda African Wildlife series features intricate designs and limited mintages. Along with their history of premium appreciation, these 1 oz Silver coins make ideal collectibles.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in plastic wrapping. Multiples of 10 come in sheets.
- Obverse: A rhino and her calf standing close to the water, with the continent of Africa arching over the animals. The text "African Ounce", year of 2012 and the purity are listed along the edge.
- Reverse: The official seal of Rwanda and the face value of 50 Francs.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Rwandan government.
Protect your Silver African Rhino coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for growing any Silver collection. Add this 1 oz Silver Rwanda Rhino coin to your cart today!
Each coin in this very popular series is only minted until the next coin is released, making each coin exclusive and ensuring low mintages. This 2012 release had a mintage of just 5,000 coins.
Silver -- why buy World Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a great way to diversify wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Denomination:||50 RWF Franc|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|