The Royal Canadian Mint is proud to commemorate the anniversary of the Silver Maple Leaf coin!
First introduced in 1988, Silver Maple Leaf bullion coins struck by the Royal Canadian Mint are valued for their portability, liquidity and purity, guaranteed by the Canadian government.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 10,000 coins, this coin is number 4,575.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a Gold gilded Maple leaf.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This Special Edition 20th anniversary Silver Maple Leaf is selectively Gold plated in a lovely gilding of the maple leaf and has privy mark dates on each side of the stem: 1988 and 2008. Add this 1 oz Silver $5 Maple Leaf 20th Anniversary coin to your cart today!