This 2012 example of the world's most popular Silver bullion coin has been graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS, and has the desirable First Strike designation, indicating that this coin was among those shipped from the Mint within the first 30 days of release.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- "W" designation on the label indicates that this coin was graded from a sealed monster box shipped from the West Point mint. This certification is the only way to ascertain the mint of origin for a Silver Eagle, as West Point and San Francisco issues appear absolutely identical.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2012 Silver Eagle to your cart today!
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.