Platinum Maple Leafs are a favorite of investors and collectors alike, with an iconic design and high quality Platinum content, making these coins excellent additions to any investment portfolio.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley right facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $50 face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
- Mintage of only 34,650 coins.
The Platinum Maple Leaf offers the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal. Add this popular 2012 1 oz Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf bullion coin to your cart today!
Canadian Platinum -- why buy Platinum bullion from APMEX?Platinum bullion is a popular way to diversity one’s wealth because it is one of the world’s favorite bullion investments.Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|