This 1879-S Morgan Dollar bears an 1879 obverse and an 1878 reverse. The most obvious aspect of this VAM is the parallel arrow feather beneath the eagle's right talons, whereas the 1879 reverse has a slanted top arrow feather.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS as Mint State-62 guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- This issue features the mintmark “S” for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1879-S Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!