The Noah's Ark coin features supreme minting quality and purity produced by one of the most modern private mints of Germany. Each coin is legal tender at its face value and is issued by the Central Bank of Armenia.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in wooden boxes from the mint, if available. All other coins will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “500 DRAM” and the issuing year beneath it.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch and Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat and the rising sun.
- Mintage of 457,576 pieces.
The Noah's Ark Armenian silver bullion coins are availability in different sizes from 1/4 oz up to 5 kilograms. Add this 2012 Armenian 1 oz Silver Noah’s Ark coin to your order today!
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|