This beautiful 50 Tala Palladium coin is produced by the Singapore Mint and issued as legal tender by Samoa, formerly known as Western Samoa.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Individual coins are presented in the original box along with a certificate.
- Mintage of 6,500 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a raft which was named Kon-Tiki after the Inca sun god, Viracocha, for whom "Kon-Tiki" was said to be an old name.
- Reverse: Features the Coat-of-Arms of Western Samoa.
- Legal tender by Samoa issued by the Singapore Mint.
Protect and display your Palladium coin by adding a protective capsule to your order.
Add this rare beauty to your holdings today!
This Palladium coin honors the expedition by Norwegian explorer Thor Heyerdahl to conduct research on his theory that Polynesian islands could be reached by pre-European mariners from South America.
Palladium is one of the rarest metals on earth, about 15 times rarer than Platinum and 30 times rarer than Gold.