This highly collectible coin has a mintage of only 15,000, and was released only in Europe, making it very hard to find anywhere else.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a detailed depiction of a single maple leaf. To the right of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of the words "Expo 2000 Hannover" with a decorative scene to the left.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Silver Maple Leaf by adding a presentation box to your order.
The reverse Brilliant Uncirculated with a specimen finish. A great privy mark that is rarely seen! Add this 2000 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf with Expo 2000 Hannover Privy coin to your cart today!