Only $4.59 per coin over spot!
This sealed Monster Box of Silver American Eagles was produced at the West Point Mint. Each box comes sealed directly from the U.S. Mint, ensuring the .999 fine Silver coins have not been searched or sorted.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This box contains 500 coins for a total of 500 oz Silver.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States. Add the sealed monster box of 2012 Silver American Eagle coins to your investments today!
APMEX has not verified the contents of these mint-sealed boxes.