George T. Morgan’s timeless design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors around the world. This 5-coin set contains one PCGS-certified coin from each U.S. Mint branch: Philadelphia, New Orleans, Denver, Carson City and San Francisco.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver for a total Silver weight of 3.87 oz.
- Includes one MS-65 PCGS Morgan Silver Dollar from the Philadelphia, New Orleans, Denver, Carson City and San Francisco Mints each.
- Housed in a brand-new mahogany wood display case.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 5-Coin Morgan Silver Dollar Mintmark Set to your cart today!