Canadian Dollars of this era depict a pair of traders in a canoe with the Northern Lights in the background. A mintage of only 496,389 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 0.60 oz of Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic flip.
- Obverse: Features right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse depicts a pair of traders in a canoe with the Northern Lights in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Canadian Silver Dollar coin to your cart today!