This 1907 Indian Eagle has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 752 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 239,406.
- Population of 752 coins at this grade level with 402 graded higher.
- This Indian Eagle has a denomination of $10.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Indian Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1907 $10 Indian Eagle graded MS-64 by PCGS to your cart today!
First Year of Issue. This coin was designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens as the new Gold coin of the future. His more well known design appears on the $20 Double Eagle released into circulation in the same year. This coin is commonly mistaken as a Indian, however, in actuality it is Lady Liberty with headdress. A beautiful example of the series!