This is a tougher coin to find in Mint State! The value more than doubles at the next higher grade level.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Minted in New Orleans and features the "O" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1894-O Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!