|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
These coins have been specially treated after the striking process to achieve a very noticeable matte finish. These are the collector's edition ATB coins, and carry the "P" mint mark.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with protected box, capsule and certificate of authenticity.
- This collector version ATB coin features a beautiful Burnished Finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Depicts the 72nd Pennsylvania Infantry Monument, which is located on the battle line of the Union Army at Cementery Rdige. Inscriptions are "Gettysburg," "Pennsylvania," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Guaranteed by the US Mint.
Click here for Capsules, Mint Boxes, Mint Tubes and Wood Display Cases to fit every Silver America The Beautiful coin in your collection!
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
The Battle of Gettysburg, the Union victory in the summer of 1863 that ended General Robert E. Lee's second and most ambitious invasion of the North, was a turning point in the Civil War. Often referred to as the "High Water mark of the Rebellion," it was among the war's bloodiest battles, with 51,000 casualties.