|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.743 troy oz|
A real freshwater pearl, blush pink in color but labeled as apricot on the certificate, rests gracefully on top of the coin.
- Contains .743 oz of .999 Silver.
- Mintage of only 2,500 Silver coins.
- Comes in an original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The image shows a realistic colored image of the inner shell of a freshwater mussel. A real freshwater pearl rests gracefully on top.
This would make a unique and special gift for the princess in your life or something beautiful to cherish for yourself. Add this Palau Silver $5 Princess of the Sea Pink Freshwater Pearl coin to your cart today!