These coins display light to moderate milk spotting. A more affordable way to add the most expensive and most sought after of the Canadian Wildlife Series to your collection!
The Canadian Timber Wolf coin was the first coin released and the most highly desired in the Royal Canadian Mint's three-year "Canadian Wildlife Coin Series" program. The coin features a majestic timber wolf in front of a moon and mountainside scene.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes protected in a plastic flip.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $5 face value (CAD).
- Reverse: The iconic wolf standing tall, moon in the background and coniferous forest below.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
The Silver Wildlife Series had six releases from the storied Royal Canadian Mint, and each have gone up significantly in value. Add the 2011 Canadian Silver Wolf coin to your cart today!