This Silver coin is a beautiful memorial of a powerful event that continues to capture the world’s heart and imagination. The mintage of only 20,000 coins adds further collectible appeal to the touching subject.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features an intricate and detailed image of the Titanic steaming toward the infamous iceberg. A partial map of Canada is displayed in the background, including the Halifax region where victims' bodies and personal effects were taken. The exact coordinates of the location of the disaster is also pinpointed.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
This beautiful Silver commemorative comes with a numbered certificate of authenticity that tells the story of the RMS Titanic including the luxury and size of the vast ship, a tale of survival, and how Canada responded with rescue and recovery efforts. Add this 2012 1/2 oz Silver R.M.S. Titanic coin to your cart today!