Impress the boys with the "Big Bucks"! These notes circulated for many years before they started being removed from circulation. Banks are now instructed to have these notes destroyed when received by a teller.
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- Each note comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Circulated notes from series 1934 and 1934-A.
- Solid Very Fine condition.
- Bear the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
Series and districts will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|