The 10 Coin MintDirect® tube of 2014 5 oz Silver ATB Chaco Culture coins is available only from APMEX®. This process ensures these Chaco Culture Silver coins are in the same condition as they were when leaving the U.S. Mint.
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 50 oz Silver in a MintDirect® tube.
- Mintage of just 24,400 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Illustrates two of the elevated kivas that are part of the Chetro Ketl Great House as well as the north walls of both the Chetro Ketl and the canyon.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Silver ATB MintDirect® tubes by adding an official U.S. Mint Monster Box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this MintDirect® tube to your collection today!
Chaco Culture National Historical Park, which covers 34,000 acres, was the cultural epicenter of the Ancient Pueblo Peoples between 850 and 1150 A.D. Chaco Canyon is known for its "Great Houses,” distinctive architecture, which features many petroglyphs and pictographs, and kivas, or ceremonial structures. The canyon was the center of a system of communities linked across 40,000 square miles in the American southwest.
APMEX uses a special machine to ensure the products you receive are completely sealed once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on a conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know.
After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® 2012 5 oz Silver America the Beautiful coins.
Once checked for quality, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the United States Mint.