|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
This is the third America the Beautiful release of 2012 and the 13th overall in the 5 oz Silver bullion series. This coin honors Maine's Acadia National Park, which was the first national park established east of the Mississippi River.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 will be delivered in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text “United States of America”, “Liberty”, “In God We Trust”, and “Quarter Dollar”.
- Reverse: Depicts the Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse and the rough coastline, surrounded by "Acadia", "Maine", "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with the coin's weight and purity.
The highly popular 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series has captured the imagination of Silver investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous Silver coin to your collection today!
The diverse land of Mount Desert Island on the rugged coast of Maine was established as a national site on July 8, 1916. Acadia National Park is known for its beautiful landscapes, including that of Cadillac Mountain, the highest point on the U.S. Atlantic Coast.
The park is visited by outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy the scenic views, hiking over the granite peaks, and biking along the historic carriage roads, which were financed by John D. Rockefeller, Jr.