|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
The U.S. Mint's America the Beautiful Series is loved for its depictions of sites and landmarks shown in great detail on these 5 oz Silver coins. This release honors Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park, one of the most unique landscapes in the world.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 20,000 coins.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 come in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Eruption on the east rift of Kilauea, one of the world's most active volcanoes, surrounded by "Hawai'i Volcanoes," "Hawaii," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
Add a beautiful display box to your cart to display your Silver ATB in style.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. This combination makes them superior as both investments and collectibles. Add this awesome coin to your collection today!
Established as Hawaii National Park in 1916, the park was created to preserve the natural setting of the Kilauea and Mauna Loa volcanoes. These two volcanoes display the effects of more than 70 million years of volcanism, migration and evolution, making the park one of the most interesting biological landscapes on earth.