This final 2012 release of the U.S. Mint's America the Beautiful series honors Alaska's Denali National Park and Preserve, encompassing more than 6 million acres of forests, mountains and glaciers, beautifully detailed on this large 5 oz Silver coin.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 20,000 coins.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 come in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: A Dall sheep in front of Mount McKinley, surrounded by "Denali," "Alaska," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
Add a beautiful display box to your cart to display your Silver ATB in style.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. This combination makes them superior as both investments and collectibles. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
Established as a national site in 1917, the park was created to protect wildlife populations such as grizzly bears, caribou, Dall sheep and moose. In 1980, the park was expanded from two million acres to its current size of more than six million acres, of which about 16 percent is covered in glaciers. At 20,320 feet above sea level, Mount McKinley (Denali) is the highest mountain in North America and is the third most prominent peak in the world behind Mount Everest and Aconcagua.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|