These smaller size bullion coins are the first 1/2 oz Silver Takus ever produced. Nice coins for the turtle lover in your life!
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins come packaged in plastic flips. Orders of 20 or more will come in tubes.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Stylized design of a Hawksbill turtle, also known as the Taku, swimming along the ocean floor amidst tiny bubbles.
- Reverse: Fiji coat of arms and 2012 date.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint under the authority of Fiji.
Protect your 1/2 oz Silver $1 Taku by adding a protective direct fit capsule to your order.
Add this 1/2 oz Silver Taku to your cart today!
New Zealand Mint
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only precious metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.