|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
This half dollar coin commemorates the centennial of the Statue of Liberty as a gift from France. This design is the first commemorative half dollar struck with a clad composition and there have been just 64 graded a perfect Proof 70 Deep Cameo by PCGS.
- This product contains no Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the Proof 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a design by Edgar Z. Steever showing the Statue of Liberty before an immigrant ship entering New York Harbor.
- Reverse: Design by Sherl Winter depicting a family of immigrants viewing Ellis Island.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your certified Statue of Liberty coin by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
This beautiful commemorative coin would make a perfect gift or collectible. Add this certified 1986 Statue of Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!