This half dollar coin commemorates the centennial of the Statue of Liberty as a gift from France. This design is the first commemorative half dollar struck with a clad composition and there have been just 64 graded a perfect Proof 70 Deep Cameo by PCGS.
- This product contains no Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the Proof 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a design by Edgar Z. Steever showing the Statue of Liberty before an immigrant ship entering New York Harbor.
- Reverse: Design by Sherl Winter depicting a family of immigrants viewing Ellis Island.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your certified Statue of Liberty coin by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
This beautiful commemorative coin would make a perfect gift or collectible. Add this certified 1986 Statue of Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|