These Gold bars from the Holy Land Mint are both beautiful and simple, offering investors and collectors the opportunity to hold a piece of Gold that comes from the famous Holy Land Mint.
- Contains 5 grams (.1608 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars come in a protective assay card. Multiples of 12 will typically come in sealed boxes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features a dove in flight with the skyline of Jerusalem below.
- Reverse: Depicts the Holy Land Mint's logo along with the weight, purity and a unique serial number.
- Guaranteed by the Holy Land Mint.
Check out our velvet pouches perfect for protecting and gifting this Gold bar.
The simple yet striking design is a popular way to add fractional Gold bullion bars to any investment portfolio. Add this 5 gram Gold bar to your cart today!
The symbol of the dove has a storied past, going back to Noah’s Ark (Genesis 8:11), when the dove returned with an olive branch, signaling the end of God's judgment and the beginning of a new covenant with man.
The dove has evolved to symbolize peace across the world, from Christian and Hebrew manuscripts to ancient Roman catacombs, as it continues to be the inspiration for a brighter future.
Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold is the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Gold is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade Service:||Assay Card|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1607 troy oz|