The only overdate produced in the entire Saint Gaudens series. Extra Fine coins have minimal wear and may contain hints of luster in the protected areas of the design.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933
Protect your $20 Saint Gaudens Gold Double Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Saint Gaudens $20 Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!