|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||4.8375 troy oz|
Own a piece of American history that is more than 100 years old! Nice affordable example for a Liberty Gold type set. These coins exhibit typical contact marks consistent with the MS-62 grade of each coin.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold per coin.
- Attractively housed in a wood display box.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a pearl-bordered diadem with the inscription “LIBERTY”.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with it wings spread with a shield on its breast, and 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars".
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907
- U.S. Mint issues from the Philadelphia mint.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Brilliant Mint State-62 condition of these coins, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle set to your cart today!
Contains (1 each) of the following dates: 1893, 1894, 1895, 1896 & 1897.