Own a piece of American history that is more than 100 years old! Nice affordable example for a Liberty Gold type set. These coins exhibit typical contact marks consistent with the MS-62 grade of each coin.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold per coin.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a pearl-bordered diadem with the inscription “LIBERTY”.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with it wings spread with a shield on its breast, and 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars".
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver, Carson City, New Orleans or San Francisco.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Brilliant Mint State-62 condition of these coins, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle set to your cart today!
Each set will include 5 different dates ranging from 1850 to 1899. All coins will be from the Philadelphia Mint. Dates will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
Gold Liberty Double Eagle -- why buy Pre-1933 Gold from APMEX?U.S. Gold Double Eagles from the years 1838-1907 are a great addition to any investment portfolio or numismatic collection. To buy Pre-1933 U.S. Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||4.8375 troy oz|