The Privy Marked Maple Leaf series has been tremendously popular for collectors and investors since its inception. This issue honors the centennial of the Titanic, who made her fateful maiden voyage in 1912.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic flip.
- Mintage of only 25,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: This Silver Maple Leaf coin features a privy mark of the R.M.S Titanic on the reverse to the left of the maple leaf’s stem in Reverse Proof design!
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2012 Silver Maple Leaf with Titanic Privy Mark to your cart today!