This item has a total mintage of only 6,027 coins (only 2,009 were released in the United States) and has a denomination of 2,000 Euro.
- Contains 20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 20 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 20 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
Gold Philharmonics -- why buy Austrian Gold from APMEX?The Gold Philharmonic is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Austrian Philharmonics for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||20 troy oz|