This item has a total mintage of only 6,027 coins (only 2,009 were released in the United States) and has a denomination of 2,000 Euro.
- Contains 20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 20 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 20 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!