This series 1934-A $1,000 Federal Reserve Note from the Chicago district is a very nice Extra Fine example.
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- This note comes housed in a protective Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Nicely preserved note from series 1934-A.
- This note is in Extra Fine condition with great eye appeal.
- Face: Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectable note to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg # 2212-G.