|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
In 2012, the Royal Canadian Mint honored the 100th anniversary of the Titanic with a specially privy marked Silver Maple Leaf. This MintDirect® tube allows you to purchase 25 of these special .9999 fine Silver coins with one easy purchase.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This MintDirect® tube contains 25 Silver Canadian Maple Leafs.
- Reverse Proof finish gives a unique look to the design.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity below and an R.M.S. Titanic privy mark to the left of the stem.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and store your tubes in secure Royal Canadian Mint Monster Boxes.
MintDirect® tubes are the perfect way to begin your investment in Silver bullion. Add the 2012 Silver Canadian Maple Leaf Titanic Privy MintDirect® tube to your cart today!
APMEX uses a special machine to ensure the products you receive are completely sealed once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on a conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® 2012 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf Titanic Privy coins.
Once checked for quality, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the Royal Canadian Mint.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Learn more about MintDirect® products from APMEX.