|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie De Paris|
Pablo Picasso was often called “bigger than life” by art critics and historians, so it is fitting that the Monnaie de Paris chose to honor him on this large 1 kilo Silver coin. This rectangular-shaped Silver coin has a face value of 500 euros and contains 1 kilo of .999-fine Silver!
- Contains 32.15 oz of Silver.
- Bar comes in protective capsule in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 500 coins.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Picasso, his signature and a set of paint brushes. Listed on the obverse are the date of minting, the dates of Picasso’s birth and death, the face value and “Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite,” France’s national motto which translates to “liberty, equality, fraternity.”
- Reverse: Depicts his drawing “Affiche Vallauris faune” along with the date of the work, 1948. Also inscribed is Picasso’s signature and RF for Republique Francaise.
- Guaranteed by Monnaie De Paris.
Add this 2010 1 kilo Silver €500 Pablo Picasso Proof Bar to your cart today!
Pablo Picasso (1881-1973) Spanish painter, draftsman and sculptor, was without a doubt the greatest painter of the 20th century due to his determination to always question various styles. He, along with French painter and sculptor Georges Braque, developed the style known as cubism.