|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with collectible value. The mirror like finish on this Proof Silver American Eagle adds to the beauty of the beloved design.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the perfect Proof-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 2012-W Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!