As part of the Royal Canadian Mint's tribute to the Chinese lunar years, these issues are cutting-edge with holographic designs of the animals they represent.
- Contains 11.84 grams of 0.75 fine Gold, totaling 0.2757 oz of actual Gold weight.
- Comes packaged in a clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 8,888 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Holographic dragon design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
People born in the Year of the Dragon (1904, 1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012) are said to be original, confident, resourceful, adaptable, valiant, enthusiastic. On the negative side, they can also sometimes be arrogant, tactless, hot-headed, critical, unpredictable, or quick-tempered.
Add this $150 Dragon coin to your cart today!