|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The San Francisco Mint produces lower mintages of Silver Eagles than the more common West Point Mint. Additionally, each of these coins has been graded a near perfect MS-69 First Strike by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-69 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- The First Strike designation guarantees that each of these coins was struck by the San Francisco Mint within the first 30 days of production in 2012.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a near perfect Mint State 69 First Strike by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services, ensuring the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add this certified 2012 San Francisco Silver American Eagle to your cart today!