This Proof Silver coin is part of the “From Clovis to the Republic – 1,500 Years of French History” series. This series debuted in 2011 and pays tribute to the key French sovereigns who most affected the French nation’s history.
- Contains .642 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of the king wearing the Capetian crown and Capet’s name inscribed along the edge the coin.
- Reverse: Includes the symbol of the Capetian dynasty, the hand of justice representing the righteous and religious power of the king. Also includes the dates of Capet’s reign, the initials RF for Republique Francaise and the face value, 10 euros.
- Minted by the Monnaie de Paris.
Add this 2012 £10 Hugues Capet coin to your cart today!