This rendition of the original Walking Liberty design, the Sower, marks the 10th anniversary of the introduction of the euro.
This 2012 coin features a design by an Austrian engraver, who, with this design, won a competition launched by the European Commission and open to all European citizens.
- Contains .643 oz of silver.
- Comes in capsule, and in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a representation of the Sower by Oscar Roty, and the 12 stars representing the founding countries of the eurozone appear along the edge of the coin.
- Reverse: The prominent role of the euro on a global scale and its importance in the daily lives of Europeans is represented by several symbols circling a globe. Trade, industry and energy are featured, represented by a ship, a factory and wind turbines, respectively. The face value of the coin is placed at the center of the globe.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
Add this 2012 France Silver €10 10th Anniv of the Euro Proof coin to your cart today!