This rendition of the original Walking Liberty design, the Sower, marks the 10th anniversary of the introduction of the euro. This 2012 coin features a design by an Austrian engraver, who, with this design, won a competition launched by the European Commission and open to all European citizens.
- Contains .643 oz of silver.
- Comes in capsule, and in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a representation of the Sower by Oscar Roty, and the 12 stars representing the founding countries of the eurozone appear along the edge of the coin.
- Reverse: The prominent role of the euro on a global scale and its importance in the daily lives of Europeans is represented by several symbols circling a globe. Trade, industry and energy are featured, represented by a ship, a factory and wind turbines, respectively. The face value of the coin is placed at the center of the globe.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
Add this 2012 France Silver €10 10th Anniv of the Euro Proof coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.643 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|