|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.642 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|
The majestic dragon is 2012’s lunar zodiac animal. As one of the most popular animals in the Chinese calendar, the dragon is depicted as powerful and determined. This Proof Silver Monnaie de Paris coin features this strong mythical creature.
- Contains .642 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a box with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the elaborate design of a dragon surrounded by a decorative border.
- Reverse: Depicts a portrait of France’s famous fabulist Jean de La Fontaine surrounded by the 12 animals that make up the Chinese zodiac.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2012 Silver €10 Year of the Dragon Proof Lunar Series coin to your cart today!