Any quantity only $51.99 per item!
The majestic Dragon is 2012’s lunar zodiac animal. As one of the most popular animal in the Chinese calendar, the dragon is depicted as powerful and determined.
- Contains .642 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the elaborate design of a Dragon surrounded by a decorative border.
- Reverse: Depicts a portrait of France’s famous fabulist Jean de La Fontaine surrounded by the 12 animals that make up the Chinese zodiac.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2012 Silver €10 Year of the Dragon Proof (Lunar Series) coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.642 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|