|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
The certified fractional Gold Eagle combines the beauty of the classic Gold American Eagle design with the perfect 70 guarantee by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services. Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- The Early releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a half ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2011 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!