This 1/2 oz coin is a great way of investing in high-quality Platinum featuring a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only investment-grade Platinum coin.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins come in plastic flips.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $50 face value are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add this stunning Platinum Eagle to your investment portfolio today.