This beautiful coin has a low mintage of only 10,000 coins and is sold out at the mint!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint maroon clamshell case lined with a black flock and protected by a black sleeve.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The design features a yellow banded bee sitting upon the daisy-like flower of a purple Aster. The bumble bee featured in Venetian glass, prized around the world for its clear, vibrant colors, was handcrafted by a master glass-maker in Murano, Italy.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this stunning coin to your cart today!
This $20 1 oz .9999 fine Silver coin is the second coin in a series, this time featuring a one-of-a-kind Venetian glass bumble bee. Accompanied by a serialized certificate, your proof of ownership for this coin and evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by Royal Canadian Mint quality assurance specialists. A unique and beautiful one-of-a-kind gift to commemorate special occasions including weddings and a gift for a grandchild. Great collectible for nature lovers, wildflower enthusiasts, conservationists, and more!