This small Gold coin celebrates Canada's iconic national emblem in beautiful .9999 fine Gold. The low mintage of 25,000 coins means this small beauty carries nice collector value on top of the Gold content.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes encapsulated in a Royal Canadian Mint display box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the traditional three-sprig maple leaf common on Canada's one-cent coinage since 1937, along with the Gold weight, purity, date and face value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Celebrate Canada's treasured national symbol. Add this 2012 1/10 oz Gold $5 Maple Leaf Forever coin to your cart today!