Out of a mintage of 4,998, only 8 of these coins have been graded a perfect PF-70 by NGC. Celebrating the 200th anniversary of Mexico's Declaration of Independence from Spain, this large Gold coin features a beautiful design.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of only 4,998 coins.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's flawless PF-70 condition.
- Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico depicting a triumphant eagle atop a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: The angelic “Winged Victory” figure from Mexico City's Column of Independence holds a laurel wreath in one hand and a broken chain in her other.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Bicentenary Commemorative coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This magnificent Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this Certified 200 Pesos Bicentenary Commemorative coin to your cart today!