This beautiful coin has been graded Gem Uncirculated by PCGS.
Weeks after the tragic September 11th, 2001 attack on the World Trade Center, workers at ground zero reached the Iron Mountain Vault. Buried beneath hundreds of tons of rubble, this depository (the official COMEX depository) held a vast amount of investment grade Precious Metals held by fiscal institutions from around the world. Under heavy security, the coins were loaded into Brink Armored vehicles and sent to be cataloged, graded and encapsulated by PCGS.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects your coin.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: The iconic Gold Nugget design is shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These slabs have a specially designed commemorative United States Flag insert which serves to easily identify the coins as a genuine artifact of this catastrophic event. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!