Although 1869 has a fairly large mintage of 423,700 coins, this date of Silver Dollar is not often encountered. A large portion of the mintage was likely melted.
- Contains 0.7734 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a branch holding 3 arrows, with a shield on its chest.
Protect and display your Liberty Seated Dollar by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!