|Mint Mark:||N/A - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Featuring the Special Blue Early Release Label, the 2009 Silver Eagle Coin, graded a Perfect Mint State-70 by NGC, appeals to collectors and investors alike for its beauty and purity. Containing one troy ounce of .999 fine Silver, the American Silver Eagle Coin is one of the most highly recognized Silver bullion coins in the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
APMEX makes it easy to buy Silver by offering competitive silver prices on all Silver bullion coins. Add this perfectly graded MS-70 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!