|Mint Mark:||N/A - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The Silver American Eagle is among the most popular Silver coins in the world. Widely recognized and universally revered, the Silver Eagle is the only 1 oz Silver bullion coin produced in the United States.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 1991 Silver Eagle to your cart today.
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.