These key date 1996 Silver Eagles have the lowest mintage of the entire Silver American Eagle series. In addition, these examples have been certified as near perfect MS-69 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Near Perfect Mint State-69 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Don't miss the opportunity to add a key date Silver Eagle to your investments! Add the 1996 certified Silver American Eagle to your cart today!