These key date 1996 Silver Eagles have the lowest mintage of the entire Silver American Eagle series. In addition, these examples have been certified as near perfect MS-69 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Near Perfect Mint State-69 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Don't miss the opportunity to add a key date Silver Eagle to your investments! Add the 1996 certified Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
U.S. Silver Eagle -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N/A - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|