These key date 1996 Silver Eagles have the lowest mintage of the entire Silver American Eagle series. In addition, these examples have been certified as near perfect MS-69 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Near Perfect Mint State-69 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to add a key date Silver Eagle to your investments! Add the 1996 certified Silver American Eagle to your cart today!